my brother lives in a canyon
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
a short game set in southwestern america, my brother lives in a canyon is about two brothers reminiscing over short-wave radios.
you play as jake, and begin walking down the trail to meet with your brother, tom. along the way you talk about old times.
* a unique environment to explore.
* a casual script that aims to tell an interesting story.
* a 15-30 minute experience that can be completed in one sitting.
* some Aesop Rock references. Hello From The Spirit (err...virtual?) World!
|Release date||Jul 22, 2021|
|Made with||Blender, Godot, Inkscape, Audacity, Krita|
|Tags||3D, Short, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Voice Acting|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Source code|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- my brother lives in a canyon - now available!Jul 22, 2021
- The making of my brother lives in a canyonJun 21, 2021
- The game is finished, and coming July 22nd, 2021Jun 10, 2021
- my brother lives in a canyon - coming July 2021May 20, 2021
- Making more models and the UIMay 08, 2021
- Early stagesApr 30, 2021